Lori Sams – MPT
After earning a Master of Physical Therapy degree, Lori completed training in the Norwegian approach to manual therapy in 2003. Since then, she has continued her training in this approach, attending yearly classes. She has also continued coursework in evidence-based treatments for the shoulder, knee and vestibular rehabilitation, and is completing Pilates teacher certification with an emphasis on rehabilitation.
With over 12 years of orthopedic experience, Lori’s specialties include sacroiliac joint dysfunction, musculo-skeletal disorders, spine rehabilitation, cervicogenic headaches, vestibular rehabilitation, athletic training and core training. Her own experience as a life-long athlete has given her an understanding of effective strategies in managing sports-induced injuries.
- MPT- Southwest Baptist University, Bolivar, Missouri
- BS- biology, Minor in psychology- College of Science, Southwest Baptist University
- Folsom Long-term Orthopedic Manual Therapy Course, Folsom Physical Therapy
- Polestar – Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Program Graduate 2012
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Physical Therapy Board of California